Same as a healthy diet and exercising daily, you must also take care of your skin. I personally shop at Sephora for the best brands & I put together what I love the most.
↕ lists in order ↕
True Blue Spa:
Tahiti Sweetie body moisturizer (makes you soft & smell delicious)
Invigorating Spa Scrub (get body exfoliater, helps control oil & rid of dead skin)
Nars:
Lipstick (i have it in a very bold hot pink, loveee ittt )
Dr.Brandt:
Pores no more Vacuum cleaner (seen a large improvement in size of blackheads)
Philosophy:
Hope in a jar spf 25(hands down best moisturizer every, spf, hydrates, exfoliates))
Eye Hope (big improvement in dark circles & bags)
Purity cleanser (best cleanser/toner, no drying, gets the job done)
Lorac:Natural Performance Foundation
(light, build-able, and free of oil,parabens,sulfates,synthetic frag/dyes,and phthalates. My skin looks flawless, and more natural)
Murad:
AHA/BHA Exfoliating cleanser
(one of the best exfoliates, removes dead skin and helps with scars.)
Skin perfecting primer matte finish
(primer that help hide pores and control oil)
Sephora:Mineral face compact
(build-able coverage, light&better for your skin than MAC)
Benefit:
Hoola bronzer (no shimmer straight bronzer, the best bronzer I have used yet)
Coralista blush (awesome color, very pink but not too much)
Sephora:Purifying Brush Shampoo
(great to clean your brushes, use weekly to rid of dirt/oil)
enjoy :) tell me about your top products & leave feedback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment